Rules and Regulations
of the National Humane Society Sweepstakes
- Tickets are $100.00 and can be paid for by credit card, money order or check.
- Winner will be announced at time and place of drawing.
- All entries to "the presenter" will remain property of the presenter.
- A number will be attached to each drawing ticket, the person whose name appears on the entry ticket that corresponds with the first drawing ticket to be drawn will be awarded the prize.
- By entering, entrants release the "presenter" and it's members, agents, employees and other related entities from any and all liabilities with respect to the prize.
- By entering winners consent to promotional use of their names and likeness without additional compensation.
- Need not be present to win.
- All decisions and interpretations of the rules and regulations are of the National Humane Society and its judgment is final.
- The event is subject to all federal rules, local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited by law.
- All employees of the sponsoring organization and their families are not eligible to win.
- The winner of the prize must enter into contract within 30 days of selection of the winner and agree to execute all the documents necessary to effect the intent of these rules and accomplish the transfer of title.
- Payment of all applicable federal, state and local taxes, fees and surcharges, tags and registrations fees are the responsibility of the winner, who must provide proof of insurance to take delivery.
- Failure of the winner to claim the prize within 30 days will result in forfeiture of the prize.
- If the winner bought a Raffle Plus ticket they have their choice of any 2 cars or 1 car and the cash prize. Without Raffle Plus the winner has a choice of either a Porsche, Corvette, 1965 Corvette, Tesla, Maserati, Range Rover, Mercedes Benz, or $50,000.00.
- The prize is not transferable.
- In the case of a dispute or a disqualification the decision of the "presenter" shall be deemed final, conclusive and not subject to review.
- NHS officials reserve the right to amend any of the rules including the postponement of the drawing at any time and are not subject to review.
- By entering or accepting a prize winners agree to be bound by these official rules.
- If a prize is not generally available at programs end, a substitution of equal value will be made at the sponsors sole discretion.
- If a minimum number of tickets are not sold the prize becomes a cash amount of the net proceeds to be determined by the National Humane Society.
- The NHS reserves the right to refuse anyone from participating in any of it's drawings that they deem detrimental to the drawing or the charity.
- Drawing will take place on Drawing to be held 6/15/18
- No purchase is necessary. Please send a self-addressed stamped envelope to NHS 40 E. Main Street #364 Newark, DE 19711.